The minimum age to attend this DreamTrip is 6 years
. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note
: The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.Please note
: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note
: A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note
: While hotel housekeeping and porterage gratuities are included in this package, you may choose to provide additional gratuities at your own discretion.
Upon check-in at the hotel or resort, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel or resort will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Full-day private tour of Teotihuacan with an ATV ride
• This tour is not recommended for guests with mobility issues and certain health conditions. Please consult your doctor prior to booking travel.
• The minimum age to drive an ATV is 16 years. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
• For safety reasons, this activity is designed for a maximum weight of 240 pounds (108 kilograms).
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing and bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.Private Platinum walking tour
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing, and bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
• Transportation is not included
. You will need to make your own way between the hotel and the starting point for the tour at the entrance of MUMEDI (Avenida Francisco I. Madero 74, Colonia Centro in Historic Centre of Mexico City, 06000).
• Please account for the walking or driving time when you depart from the hotel so that you arrive before
the tour start time of 10 a.m.
• Gratuities, travel insurance, meals and other activities not on the itinerary are not included.