Your DreamTrip includes 10 days and 9 nights* at various accommodations along the Camino de Santiago, as well as:
• Guided trek along the Camino de Santiago; includes drinks and snacks. See Additional Information for more details.
• Full-day guided tour of Finesterre; includes lunch and transportation.
• 2-hour guided tour of Santiago de Compostela; includes transportation.
• Bus transfer from Madrid to Sarria; includes lunch.
• Bus transfer from Santiago de Compostela to Finesterre.
• Pilgrim’s Mass.
• Local English-speaking guide for all treks and tours.
• Private support vehicle and luggage transfer during your trek.
• Mobile phone to be shared with the group during your trek (incoming calls only).
• Pilgrim’s kit with pre-tour documents, maps, pilgrim’s passport and pilgrim’s scallop.
• Compostela (Latin certificate for completing your pilgrimage).
• Tapas dinner and flamenco show in Madrid.
• Special farewell dinner at your hotel in Santiago de Compostela to celebrate the end of your trek.
• Complimentary wine and water with all meals.
• 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 7 dinners.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.) *Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! Before purchasing airfare, please note that your trip will begin in Madrid, Spain, and end in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
The closest commercial airport to the hotel for your arrival flight
is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), approximately 10 miles (16.5 kilometers) away. The closest commercial airports to the hotel for your departure flight
are Santiago de Compostela Airport (SCQ), approximately 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) away, and A Coruna Airport (LCG), approximately 37.5 miles (60 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip. Please note:
Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
This trip will close by January 10.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook