Perched above Pearl River, Conrad Guangzhou commands picturesque views, especially from the floor-to-ceiling windows in each guest room. Its location in the city center provides an ideal starting point for visitors interested in exploring the area. Within walking distance are several top attractions, including Guangdong Museum, Guangzhou Opera House and Haixinsha Island.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge, 1 bar and 24-hour room service.
• 1 heated indoor pool and 1 outdoor whirlpool.
• Thai Spa, fitness center, steam baths and ice fountains.
• Electric vehicle charging station.
• Connected to International Grand City shopping mall.
• Trains from nearby Liede Station run to Zhujiang New Town and Guangzhou Railway Station.Deluxe Room or Deluxe River View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed, 2 queen beds or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• 400-thread-count sheets and bolster pillow.
• Blackout curtains.
• 48-inch widescreen television.
• Separate bathtub and shower.
• Seating area with sofa.
• Nespresso coffeemaker.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
No. 222 Xingmin Road
Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou 510623, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotels may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.